Guidance for Implementing the Standard
The CRSB has developed an Interpretive Guide to help you implement the Sustainable Beef Production Standard in your operation. The Guide includes resources on how to meet and exceed the requirements of the indicators, additional information about what the Certification Bodies will be looking for during certification, and information on possible improvements related to the indicators.
In the Guide, under each indicator you will find:
- Key definitions
- An explanation of the goal of the indicator
- Key questions to address when preparing for an audit
- Guidance and resources to meet the requirements of the indicator
- Recommendations to increase the scoring within the indicator
- Links to additional resources
The Guide will look something like this for each indicator.